Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Meru Puri

Yay! I've finally finished this series! I've had it for along time, i just didn't have the time to read it. Now that finals are over, I finished reading them. I've been very busy because of exams, I haven't post for a long time. ll-.-


Anyways, back to Meru Puri. I like the story, it's very unique. The drawings are perfect, that's because it Matsuri Hino! hehehe... I like how she makes the story suspenseful and intense without making it a hentai hehehehe..... <--- nervous laugh... Now if only ch. 24 of Vampire Knight would hurry up and come out.


Yes, I have a lot to update eh? My last posts were around Christmas.... ll-__- I made a New Years Resolution: it's to write 100+ posts and have 1000+ visitors. Well better get working... I'll be going now...