Thursday, October 12, 2006

Naruto Episode 201.5



After the 202-204 special came out people started calling this episode 201.5, because, as the people claim, it wasn't an actual episode. If you ask me, it sure was a better episode than some of the rest. But it was kind of over how they acutally showed Sasuke...I think anyways. Well, I guess most of us Naruto fans not in Japan would already know what will happen with Sasuke, but you do have to remember that most people in Japan who watch the show probably wouldn't have read all of the manga. In addition to the fact that Naruto and Sakura treated it so lightly. Anyway that's my opinion, but I think they should do more of these once in a while. Were there any others like this? I only started watching Naruto at episode 160 some, and then of course the ones on YTV. Tell me if I'm missing something.


More Later! Please Comment!