Thursday, October 12, 2006

Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2



This came out, as you should know, Sept. 26, and it was a Wednesday so I didn't get to go and buy it. On Saturday, we went to Future Shop, and guess what? They didn't have it yet. Of course, you could imagine my disappointment. We were driving and past EB Games and decided to try there. At first I was like, nah, if it's not in Future Shop, it's probably not here. So we were approaching the Gamecube section when all of a sudden, my sister was like, 'It's there! It's there! OMG they have it! I'll go get dad!' And then the cashier guy was like all, ' uh oh! They found it!' And then we bought it and were all joyous and went home and played for like 5 hours. My sister was already on her way to unlocking Oro on the 2nd day. I'll probably play it on another memory card and do it slowly... Bad thing about it is that we have only one controller. Like lame-o!! Sorry, I just had to say that. It is quite rare isn't it. We'll borrow controllers and then eventually have our own. In the meantime, I'll sit down and wait for news on Clash of Ninja 3. Maybe there already is, only I just don't know it... tell me if you do eh?


More Later! Please Comment!



*Edit: sorry I could only get this small pic