Sunday, November 05, 2006

Death Note



My newly addicted addiction is this. I totally love the drawings and the story is unbelieveable. When you read the discription, you'll be like, oh...this is really interesting...some physco maniac trying to make a Utopia...yes very interesting...not. But it's actually not that evil and bad guy cackly, if you know what I mean. Raito is unbelieveably smart, he's literally a genius. You can't help wonder how the hell he can keep his normal heart rate going in such situations. And you can't forget L, I swear, not one person will ever hate L. His geniousness is at the same level, or maybe even higher than Raito's. But if you were to ask me who I liked better, I would be like L L L!!!


Some pics, if I may...






Raito, L, L





BIG HUMONGUS picture of L!


More Later! Please Comment!