Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Akatsui Party yay!

We're seeing a lot more of the Akatsuki these days. Its actually quite funny when they're all gathered and discussing. It kind of reminds me of doujins, because they're always about the akatsuki and their lifestyle and stuff. haha, its funny. And you know doujins are funny so these akatsuki scenes are naturally pretty funny. Well to me anyways.


And the things they say are kind of funny too if you think about it. First of all, Leader: " I'm gonna rule the world! Muahaha." And then it was, "I always hated the zombie twins." <-- Deidara. And then Tobi starts being an idiot, just like in the doujins. tsk. I wonder if MK is getting ideas from those doujins... Also Deidara was all: "Hey Itachi, you're probably pretty proud, Sasuke, your brother, killed Oro!" Or was that Kisame...? It doesn't matter, its just funny, haha.


I heard about this one thing where in Japan they were planning on banning doujins. I think they are referring to the doujins that actually get printed in volumes. Yeah, who can really control the internet. Like, really.