Friday, May 11, 2007

BLEACH caught up!

I've finally caught up to BLEACH. For a while i missed a couple of week, I started reading. Then I got a lot more busy, and stopped reading. I think it was back in December I read the last chapter, until recently I've found more time to read it and caught up. Thanks to Golden Week, gave me an extra week. hehe. As of now I am waiting for the next chapters of Naruto and Bleach. Hopefully they will come out today.


Unlike Bleach, I've been reading Naruto as soon as it comes out every week. Partly because I read it every week while I was away during the summer. AWAY from my computer. =_= I've noticed this is the first Bleach post I've ever written on this blog. Kinda sad, Bleach is one of my favourites. Especially now, the suspense is building up, with both Ichigo and Rukia assumed dead. And I actually like that Ulquoria guy. <-- is that how you spell it? oh well >_< He's better than Grimjow for sure. Anyway, I've noticed I'm lagging again on posts. I'll try to post more often, skating ends as of today, so I'll have more time yay! OH YES, I'm going to COMIC-CON! yay! I wish I could have planned to go to Anime Expo, but it's way too early, I'm still doing exams then! hehe.