Thursday, December 27, 2007

Akatsuki Updated


Well the last time I wrote an akatsuki article was when Hidan and Kakuzu just came out. That was a long time ago... o_o We now know quite different. Yes, quite different.




  • First of all and most... unimportant, Hidan and Kakuzu are dead. I say thank god to that


  • Second, poor Deidara is also dead. That is quite sad... yes sad indeed.


  • Then, after all this, we are introduced to the two last members of akatsuki Blue ...sorry Konan and Pein

  • Konan is defeated by Jiraiya


  • Pein reveals to be six people (there may be more O_o)


  • Itachi meets Sasuke


  • Tobi messes with Naruto and team

  • Kisame holds Sasuke Team back


  • Pein kills Jiraiya, Jiraiya is dead?!?!? ... or is he? TT_TT I hope not


  • Sasuke and Itachi about to fight


Hmmm... that felt good, to releave all that. Tsunade's bet was right. She's getting better... I really wonder whats going to happen. Why was the last chapter called: The Last Chapter, and then?! ? Is it nearly ending? The series? This feels like...war for some reason... not that I've ever experienced a was.... I dunno....



Anyways, I think I'll stop. This can count as a post right? Yeah it can.