Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I'm Back!!

Hello hello!! I'm back! I've decided to start writing in my blog again! yay! Gotta start updating all that stuff... I can see that my last post was on May 22nd. That was more than a half year ago... Well, nobody comes on my blog anyways. None of my friends are interested in blogging, i guess the fads out. Wait a minute, was it ever in before? I've never heard anyone talk about it... do only old people blog... O_O It's all facebook nowadays. I don't actually have one... But I've been invited to a ton. Bebo, Facebook blah blah. ........There I got signed up. I've signed up for so many things that I'm getting so much junkmail nowadays... Time to start the updates!


Woah! Is that add video thing new? Is it a blogger video player? Got to try it out sometime...