Sunday, December 10, 2006

The Conqueror of Shambala



I’ve watched some of it during the weekend. Quite exciting actually. Brings back the feeling of a movie and why people watch them so much. I feel like I’ve been watching too much anime episodes and dramas lately. Seriously, how can a former go-to-the-movies-3-times-a-month person forget what a movie feels like? Yeah, I used to go to Rainbow Cinemas, $3 per person Rainbow Cinemas, and watch all the old movies. They’re not old, old actually, just out of the $8 theatres. If you’ve ever been to Rainbows you’ll know what I’m talking about. Anyway, back on topic, this movie looks pretty good, probably because it’s a one time kind of thing, or am I wrong? It does tell the end of the Anime story, so it’s a biggy. Parts of it I didn’t really get because I didn’t finish all of the anime. That’s partly why I didn’t watch it until now…I’ve has it on my computer for about three months…hehehehe… But I do know that the sins are different people. That’s mostly why the story is so different. And also the fact that this Rose character actually plays a much bigger role in the Anime. And it looks like Hohenheim is the one making all the sins, which in the manga he does not. The anime is quite creative, the World War II thing and the atomic bomb. I kinda want to see just the end of the Anime series, just the exciting parts. Can anybody tell me when it starts? The exciting parts? Appreciate it. Well, I guess now you’ll just be awaiting my finishing of the movie. Be patient, eh? Days are short.