Thursday, December 14, 2006

In Search of a New Shoujo to Read

I feel like reading a good shoujo that I haven’t yet. I haven’t read a lot of shoujo in actual fact. But, you know I’m a pretty normal girl, and normal girls naturally like shoujo. There are only a handful of shounen I like and can keep up with since most of them are so long. And a lot of them are the same genre. Whereas, Shoujo is made for girls, easy to read and in most cases, much shorter than shounen. But I can’t just go about and pick up some random shoujo manga, I might be missing out on something! So I’m asking around. No shounen/shoujo ai though, I hate that kind of stuff. And no childish loves, siblings love, pedophile love etc. Unless it’s of comical use and does not concern the main characters, like Ouran High, Hikaru and Kaoru’s relationship is only used for comical purposes.



I’ve read Vampire Knight, Backstage Prince, Zodiac PI, Itazura no Kiss, Goong, Punch and Pita Ten. There’s probably more, I just don’t remember… yes, so if there’s any manga that you think I might like, please comment. I feel so lonely when nobody comments.