Sunday, December 10, 2006

Kodocha/ Kodomo no Omocha



I began to watch this again quite recently. What I mean by again is because I’ve actually watched it before, when I was about 10, 11 or 12. It was during the summer I was in Taiwan. Back then, it was kind of inappropriate, due to the fact that Rei-chan is a pedophile and everything. Every time my mom saw it, she’d be like, turn that off! But I never forgot about it. It’s been Sanan ever since that time. Until I was it in Anime Insider or some other random magazine. I didn’t realize it had a different name. Quite recently, I decided to search it up on the internet, but couldn’t find it anywhere! I didn’t doubt that it didn’t exist in the community. Something that could’ve gotten licensed in North America had to have been Fan subbed. So I decided to ask about it on Yahoo! Answers, which is a great resource, by the way. I didn’t go back and look for answers until they emailed me and said the best answer had already been picked. It wasn’t until then did I find out that it was kodocha or Kodomo no Omocha. Thus, the viewing began. I watch it on YouTube since GoogleVideo didn’t have it, which was quite disappointing, since I like GoogleVideo better. Well, Anyway, as of now, I am on episode 21…or was it 22… The episode of mini Hayama. Watch me fly like the wind and get to the last episode ever fan subbed…